Cead Mile Failte ❤️
Eloping or having a vow renewal in Ireland is becoming increasingly popular – and no wonder, we are the land of fairy-tales, of the many shades of green and 100,000 welcomes!
Ireland is home to beautiful rolling hills, mountains, lakes, old ruins a plenty and stunning ancient castles. It has been our pleasure to welcome many happy couples from across the seas and share in some of the magic on the emerald isle.
Áine Mckenna of Celebrate Love and Jasna Pasalic Photography have teamed up to bring you an exclusive ceremony / photography package
- Meet and greet with Celebrant / Photographer via video chat
- Package is tailored to your specifications and our recommendations
- Unique ceremony written by Áine which reflects your beliefs and features anecdotes about your journey so far
- Drafting process- working with you to create the perfect ceremony and providing 2-5 drafts depending on desired changes
- Inclusion of Celtic handfasting where you will ‘tie the knot’ – more details here: http://www.celebratelove.ie/wedding-enhancements/celtic-handfasting/
- Ceremony delivered with sincerity and buckets full of personality
- Ceremony is symbolic not legal – can provide advice on HSE regulations in Ireland
- 2-4 hours of coverage
- Gift of wooden presentation box featuring one USB of your photos (high res and social res), a phot album with 4 x 6 inch prints (10)
- 12 month secure online gallery for you to enjoy your full portfolio of images
- 1 week after the ceremony you will receive a 2-3 min slide show of your ‘best bits’
Cost of full package €1300
About your Celebrant:
Áine Mckenna is the Celebrant with the large heart, her warm presence and understanding of her client’s needs make her ceremonies extra special. Her vibrancy and fun flair contribute to a wonderfully memorable occasion.
Áine specialises in Celtic Hand-fasting and just loves the ritual of ‘tying the knot’. Áine has facilitated and performed many happy marriages, commitment ceremonies and vow renewals. Áine is committed to supporting and serving you on your wonderful day. She is based in Dublin and is available to travel throughout the
About your photographer:
Jasna Pasalic is a Dublin based photographer available for weddings nationwide and worldwide. Fascinated with life stories her aim is to document raw emotions through laughter, love and moments in between. Specialising in the relaxed documentary style of photography, Jasna offers a personable approach to capturing your wedding and providing you with beautiful images that last a lifetime.
Jasna spends time getting to know each couple she works with before each wedding while creating a personal approach to every wedding. Connection with the couple is the most important thing for Jasna – she looks forward to working with you.
Send us your details on the form below and we will endeavour to reply at our earliest convenience: